Landscaping & Lawn Care
Striving to create environments that promote human wellness, support wildlife, and reduce the effects of climate change.
Eco-Friendly Lawn Care
Creating the same beautiful lawn for you to come home to while improving soil and creating a more resilient yard by using safer weed control options, organic soil amendments, and more.
Craft the perfect environment for hosting backyard parties and enjoying personal rest and relaxation.
Our team is fully equipped to create:
Accent Boulder Placements
Pruning trees during dormant season is an ideal time due to inactive growth and low temperatures. Dormant pruning helps trees and shrubs endure damage from severe winter weather, beginning the process for healthy growth in the spring. When it comes to the health of your trees and shrubs, the best time to consider pruning is late fall through the winter.
THE BENEFITS OF DORMANT PRUNING
Trees pruned during dormant season are less susceptible to disease and insects.
Fresh pruning cuts and bruises generally heal faster during dormant season and are also less likely to attract disease-carrying insects. Pruning during the infectious spring and summer seasons carries the risk of spreading disease to trees. In warmer seasons, for example, pruning cuts lure fungus-spreading beetles. If there is disease or damage already present, it’s also more visible because the trees are bare from losing their leaves.
Dormant pruning saves time and money.
Our professional pruning team values time-efficient pruning solutions as much as our customers. When dormant season arrives, we have optimal access to trees that need pruning. Limbs are lighter and easier to handle, and leafless tree structures are easier to see. Since branching patterns are most visible in the winter, the core of the tree or shrub can be pruned to maintain an optimal form.
Winterizing plants allows for better new growth.
Trees are healthiest when maintained during dormant season before the new growth begins next spring. Pruning after the onset of new growth can limit the plant’s bloom potential for the year. Dormant pruning aids in allowing for less stress on trees and for robust new growth in plants that bloom in the spring and summer.
Small investments in your trees and shrubs makes a big difference. Dormant pruning pays off when spring rolls around. By working with our customers to maintain healthy trees and shrubs, we are committed to providing consistent pruning services during the optimal dormant period.
Snow & Ice Removal
Keep your property clear and safe all winter long.
- Removing snow from all walkways and driveways
- Plowing snow from parking lots and detailing curb edges
- Plowing snow from roads
- Ice removal available for an additional cost
Spring + Fall Cleanup
Let us take care of your outdoor spring cleaning needs.
- Cleaning yard, lawn and landscape beds of any debris including leaves, sticks, limbs, and any perennials and hauling away
- Blowing leaves out of shrubs and hauling away
- Cutting down ornamental grasses and hauling away
- Placing debris in neat piles along curbs for city pickup
Bed Edging & Mulching
Making sure your beds look fresh and stunning.
- Removing any weeds from landscape beds and hauling away
- Edging all beds around home, buildings, and trees
- Removing any sod from edging and hauling away
- Mulching all beds using fine, dark hardwood mulch (other mulch varieties available upon request)
- Cleaning job site upon completion of mulching
- Optional — Pre-Emergent Application: We will apply pre-emergent weed control to all beds prior to mulching for an additional cost. This greatly helps to keep weeds from coming up in your beds and thus helps to reduce your bed maintenance throughout the season.
Take the chore of mowing off your plate.
- Mowing all grass on property, maintaining a 3 – 3.5″ cut
- Removing any normal lawn debris from mowing areas (i.e. trash, sticks)
- String trimming around all trees, fences, and buildings
- Weekly edging of all curbs, sidewalks, and driveways
- Bi-weekly edging of all landscape beds (if we are contracted to do initial bed edging in early Spring)
- Blowing grass clippings from all paved surfaces and landscape beds.
Bagging lawn clippings and hauling away available for an additional cost.
Annual Flower Displays
Add an extra pop to your yard!
- Purchasing annual flowers, potting soils, and fertilizer
- Planting flowers in landscape beds
- Planting flowers in decorative pots at entrances, doorways, walkways, and patio areas
- Applying organic fertilizer to flower displays
- Maintaining flower displays for the season including removing dead flower heads and removing any weeds from display areas
- Optional — Weekly Watering Schedule: This includes watering, light fertilizer application, and pruning as needed. This will greatly increase the life and beauty of your flowers all year long. Available for an extra cost.
Shrub & Tree Services
Ensuring your shrubs and trees are healthy and enhancing your space.
- Removing any dead limbs in shrubs and trees
- Pruning shrubs by hand (certain shrubs should be pruned rather than sheared)
- Trimming shrubs once in the late spring and again in the fall
- Cleaning beds of all shrub clippings and hauling away debris
- Pruning any low-hanging branches of trees on property and hauling away debris
- Optional — Shrub Organic Fertilizer Program: We will apply organic fertilizer to shrubs and trees for an additional cost.
Seasonal Bed Maintenance
Take the stress out of maintaining your beds.
- Maintaining all landscape beds on property for the entire season
- Spraying weeds with our own organic mixture
- Pulling weeds by hand and hauling away debris
- Removing any grass encroaching into beds and hauling away debris
Core Aeration & Overseeding
Achieve a beautiful, healthy lawn.
Core aeration helps promote a healthy, lush, green lawn, loosens compacted soil, allows more space for grass roots to grow, and allows for rain and nutrients to better reach the grass roots. Services include:
- Removing “core plugs” over entire lawn
- Overseeding lawn with premium turf seed (type of seed used will be based on existing lawn)